Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Dolly Parton, more classy than trashy

Given the depressing state of celebrity news over the past few days, we must turn to the always effervescent Dolly Parton to lighten the mood:

Country legend DOLLY PARTON refuses to conform to contemporary fashion trends - because she’s happiest when dressed like “a whore”. The 9 To 5 star - who has admitted having extensive cosmetic surgery - believes her trashy image is the secret to her successful career. The 62-year-old says, “People know I have no taste, no style, no class. If I have any class it’s all low. A cartoon character is how I see myself and it’s worked for me for 40 years. “Even after I got enough money where I could afford to dress properly, what kind of fun would that be? Hell, they know I look like a whore. No matter how much I spend or how I dress, I’m still gonna look cheap.”

This coming from someone who remembers to put on underwear and not leave it hanging out the back of her dress, keeps her bosomly charms safely reined in, abstains from wearing ripped or stained clothing and is selective about the quality of her wigs. You ain’t fooling us one bit, you sassy classy lady.

He is not convinced of my tawdriness

Source: Ayyyy!

Technorati Tags: ,

No comments:

Recents Upload