Thursday, January 24, 2008

Mary-Kate Olsen and Heath Ledger Were Dating?

mko-08.jpg 

Reports are surfacing today that Mary-Kate Olsen wasn’t only Ledger’s landlord, she was also his girlfriend.

And it was Mary-Kate who was called instead of 911 when his body was discovered by Diane Lee Wolozin, a masseuse who had an appointment with Ledger.

“Heath is unconscious. I don’t know what to do!” Wolozin frantically cried in the phone call to Mary-Kate.

“I’m sending my private security there,” the actress replied.

“I think he may be dead. I’m calling 911!” Wolozin said.

“I already have people coming over,” Olsen replied.

Uh-ok. So can anyone tell me why MKO seemed to not want 911 to be called? Doesn’t that seem weird?

Something’s fishy.

Source : NY Post via Celebrity Smack

No comments:

Recents Upload