Thursday, March 6, 2008

Week of Katie Holmes

Katie Holmes: No American Idol

So I was watching "American Idol" last night and that rocker chick, Amanda, sang "I hate myself for loving you," which is like the coolest, most badass Joan Jett song ever.

Katie Holmes: Embracing Her Inner Golden Girl

Everyone knows that Katie Holmes is generally considered to be someone the masses look to for fashion advice, to know what to wear.

...Maybe that's why Katie looks so forlorn: she knows her amazing husband's eyes won't be on her at dinner so little things like brushing her hair and slapping some concealer on seemed unimportant.

Deep Thoughts by Katie Holmes

If he squeezes me any harder, I’m going to short circuit.

Katie Holmes is a somber clown (ASL)

Katie Holmes Is Dead Inside; Still Eats At Finest Restaurants - ()

Technorati Tags: ,

No comments:

Recents Upload