Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Shall the James Bond Girls be Nude/strip?

The Ukrainian model has no problem going nude and would have no hesitation in baring all opposite Daniel Craig in upcoming film Quantum of Solace.

"I've never had a problem going topless or being naked for a film."

"When you're on the beach you're almost naked anyway. It was the same with my naked scenes in The Hitman, which I did last year. I sent my body double back because I wanted to do the scenes myself.

"If they want me to strip off for Bond, that's fine."

Meanwhile when appeared nude in her first movie role in 2005's The Ring Finger, She Said:

"I was nervous about filming those scenes at first, but after the first day it was fine. That's what I was on the set for."

Maybe "James Bond" will not get our attraction if has not sexiness of the girls engage in it, besdie the spay action

[ source : http://www.stuff.co.nz/4390339a1860.html?source=RSSentertainment_20080206]

No comments:

Recents Upload